Saturday doesn't mean much to me now
It's Saturday again!!! However, I'm not sensing any happiness in me. Why? Reason is simple, because I have to go for work lor... I noe it sounded super sian, esp when my working place is already a boring place for me... Anyway, I have to bear with it for another month?? yah, seems quite a long way to go still, but i have to learn to endure all.
Moreover, everyone is busy today ba...coz Alfred is having his duty, and my dear friends are working..my sisters are busy with their CCAs. It's time for me to start reflecting what is the purpose of my life now..hehe.. Not that I don't know it, but I tend to lose it when it comes to holiday seasons. Perhaps, holiday is a period of time to get your income grow, to do whatever stuff that you can't do when school reopens, to take a break...bla bla bla... People will find a purpose of it eventually...heehee.. (what am I talking about? Can't make much sense over it.)
Reading the book Angels and Demons, I realised that there are much points made especially when it comes to the controversial topic - Religion vs Science...it mentioned that Science has become a new god of today as it is able to do alot of things that benefited us, or at least, the scientists.. However, this god has also caused much destruction to our motherly earth, and advancing in the field of science is to increase the speed of digging it's own grave. True, especially from the pollutions that we had now, and the terrible disasters, though it can be natural, but no one will know that it may also somehow be man-made. This author is indeed marvellous, coz he is able to look at things from different perspectives, and give ideas that make the readers ponder. I'm not trying to recommend books to people, but i personally like it alot..haha..
I hope to meet up with my 3 friends nx week, or at least, one of them...I will inform you guys again when i know when is my day off.. =)
The world consists of lotsa hidden truth that is yet to be uncovered..whether it is really truths or myths, it is up to you to decide..
No comments:
Post a Comment