Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cars.

I've never talked about cars, coz i know little about them..haha...I heard more about them through friends and boi.

boi has always told me about his two favourite cars....
he said IF he is rich enough, he will wanna own two cars...
here they are:

Toyota RAV4, a SUV, a car that he will buy, no matter what. A good car, as Toyota is famous for long-lasting cars.


next, if he is rich enough to afford a second car, he will want BMW M6, a coupe...but i have not seen one in Singapore yet leh...hmm, all i've seen is Z4..



As for me, I don't know what I like...so sad, coz cars aren't my cup of tea.
But I love cars that are well-designed...haha...
nothing much to add...
did this because i'm bored...study is really a boring and tedious task..
*let out a long sigh*

alright, shall continue with my studies....way behind time...oh gosh!

No comments: