Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Presentation is finally over.

*phew~*

finally, the long worried presentation is over. All of us let out a sign of relief. yeah!
the presentation is successful, but that Prof is really very demanding, squeezing out faults on us, making all of us feel fearful. Well, anyway, it's over, so I shall not go think about that and should move on. And after the whole morning of suay-ness, it should give me something good rite? haha..
yar, very suay today, as usual.
With my formal dress code and heels, I walked all the way to the MRT station to realise that I forgot to bring my wallet along. So, I walked all the way back home to get it, was perspiring like mad then. And when I walked back to the MRT station, that MRT just left, and I have to wait for another 8 mins for the next one to come...arrrgghhh~
Practised my speech on MRT, you noe, mouthing out words without making sound type. And weird stares keep focusing on me. What's their problem? KPO. So when I reach NTU, the queue of the bus for 179 was so long. *shake head* Something fortunate is, I'm early...hehe...
Went to collect my replacement for my matric card, and it took me 15 mins, coz they couldn't find my details, though the newly-made card was there. So, it's another 15mins gone...
walked to Cafe Alfresco to have my lunch to realise that their power is down, so no food other than sandwiches....arrrggghhh~ then, I told myself, well, I'm already suay enough, please dun give me extra problems, esp during the presentation....
then on, everything works out fine for me...heng sia...haha...

It's my third time eating at Cafe by the Quard. Had Saba bento set...haha...my favourite fish, SABA!!! and the jap food there is really good..I enjoyed my meal there. *grin* shall go there again...

Boi encouraged me to go back Brady for FYP...hmm, I really dunno if I should. Francis had asked me a few days ago whether I wanna go back. Should I? I very scared leh. Later go back and see Kenryuu, I will faint lor..haha..no lar, maybe it will be good. Eh, I'll give a more indepth thought on that.

Now, I shall start to catch up with my long list of online lectures....

No comments: