fun thing to do when bored.
Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head.
Don't read the questions before you write.
1) Alfred
2) Yan Ning
3) Yan Xin
4) Liwen
5) Hui Yi
6) Jiayu
7) Carolyn
8) Chu Ying
9) Maria
10) Grace
11) Simon
12) Shi Ying
13) Kian Hock
14) Jia Quan
15) Xianwei
16) Su Hui
17) Rui Fen
18) Chien Kit
19) Lee Hong
20) Agnes
Questions:
1. How did you meet number 14?
Answer:
During our FOC (Orientation Camp) in year 2004..he was one of my team-mates...later to find out that he is also Boi’s senior in Montfort..haha..world so small..
2. What would you do if you had never met Number 1?
Answer:
Dunno..maybe till now I’ll still be miserable, and still can’t get over with Number 11?? I also dunno. I wouldn’t lead such a happy life, and I wouldn’t know that there is a guy who loves me so much!!! =)
3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Answer:
What?? They are both gals…and I dun think they know each other, do they?? Oh, on second thought, they were both from Cedar..haha..hard to say den..hmm..
4. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Answer:
excuse me, why all questions seem so lesbo-thingie for my case?? of cuz, not rite.
5. Describe no.3.
Answer:
She is lazy, talkative, love singing (like me), but her voice is horrible..lolz~. She likes to idle around, laze around..watch tv, eat junk food and nv grow fat!!! She is very kpo, always like to ask bo liao questions and search for traces of “evidences” to tell mama. She dun like to study, but she wants good results. She is, on the whole, a terrible SISTER.
6. Do you think No.8 is attractive?
Answer:
*choking on the water that I’m drinking* She is ok lar..not really that attractive, to me..not sure about how other people think..but she is pleasant if not agitated..but if you irritate her, den all I can say is GOOD LUCK! Eh, maybe after the makeover, she’ll become more attractive??
7. Tell me something about No.7.
Answer:
talking about her reminds me of her dog…yar, she can never separate herself from her beloved dog, Chinky (sounds like CHUNKY to me..*slurp*). She was my ex-roomie in NTU..is this something really that something that you want me to say??
8. Do you know anything about no.12's family?
Answer:
eh, all I know is that her whole family are Malaysians. She got one younger brother, who doesn’t tok to her when they happen to see each other outside..she got very nice parents..used to go her house quite often during secondary school days..and she is the only friend that I know who stays in shophouse. Isn’t it cool?
9. What is no.18's favorite?
Answer:
Spice Girls…Wilber….wat else? Too many to state..he was the one who introduce his Spice Girls’ power to us during primary 6..lolz~
10.What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
Answer:
erm..eh…arh…I think it’s not possible..lolz~ well, last time he did, I was totally taken by surprise…eh, shall not say much, if not no.1 will angry..hehe..
11. What language does 15 speak?
Answer:
haha..he arh…ok, here’s the list.. Mandarin, English, Hokkien, and mixture of Malay…typical Singlish..
12. Who is 17 going out with?
Answer:
Her boy lor..hehe..
13. How old is 16 now?
Answer:
20 plus.
14. When was the last time u talked to 13?
Answer:
last week?? I forget le..when is the date where no. 1, him and me went marina bay for dinner??last week rite? Well, he is no.1’s best friend…so that’s how I noe him..aka my Chemistry teacher in the past..lolz~
15. Who's 2's favorite singer?
Answer:
I really dunno…coz got so many..hehe..but I think she admire her own voice most!!!
16. Would you date number 4?
Answer:
wat date u mean? I’m not a lesbian k..but I will date her if she is free and I’m free..used to be my fav buddy..
17. Would you date 7?
Answer:
same thing applies for dis…
18. Is 15 single?
Answer:
yesh..he is available..who wants?
19. What's 10's last name?
Answer:
same as me…Lin..
20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 19?
Answer:
haha..i nv think of that..coz he is one of my great friends in pri sch…btw, I’ll nv be in a relationship with my primary schoolmates..coz they are all too nice..
21. What schools does 3 go to?
Answer:
She arh…oh my god…stamford pri and currently in TKGS..
22. Where does 6 live?
Answer:
Choa Chu Kang
23. What's your favorite thing about number 5?
Answer:
she is a good friend to tok to..also, she is very cute!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment